Trouble logging in?
A few members have experienced issues when trying to log into the website for the first time. If this applies to you, please see the following tips that may help you. Please follow them step by step before contacting us, as this may resolve your problem quickly.
Resetting your password
- Visit the members only area of the website
- Enter your email address into the login form
- Tick forgot password
- Click send. A temporary password will be emailed to you
- Copy the password from the email and paste it into the password field. Be careful to only copy the password, and not any extra spaces around the password. It is recommended you use copy and paste rather than typing in the temporary password.
Note: If you have repeated this process at any stage, be sure to use the most recent email from the system, as the passwords change each time.
- Once you have logged in successfully with your temporary password, a form will appear prompting you to enter a new password. This form appears a little down the page, you may need to scroll down to see it.
Note: If you want to update your password or email address at any stage you can do this on the Update My Personal Details form under My Membership.
Still having trouble?
Your web browser may have stored incorrect login details, in which case it will give you the error message "You do not have the necessary rights to access this page". Try the following.
- Logout of MNZ, before logging in again with your correct details. Logout here
- Clear your browser's cache - instructions here
Find a Therapist:
Login to manage your membership details, access your CPD and have access to member privileged information.
Welcome to the new MNZ website!
Update your details
Are your details up to date? Check them now.