Calling all articles and advertising bookings for Issue 2 2022.
The focus for this issue is Professionalism and our future - An update
This issue will cover a range of related topics specific to MNZ and the massage therapy industry here in New Zealand.
Deadline for articles and advertisement bookings: 15th June 2022
For this upcoming issue we are still wanting content on these areas:
- Pathology column: Choose your own topic to write on!
- Anatomy & Physiology column: Choose your own topic to write on!
- Business Matters column: Choose your own topic to write on!
- Spotlight on Students & New Grads: Are you a massage therapy student or new graduate and keen to be in our column? This can be a great way of connecting with other members across the country, engage in some self-publicity and it is also a fantastic way to promote the benefits of doing formal training in massage therapy and what it can lead to. Contact the editors to request the profile template document.
- Who's Where section: Have you changed location or set up a new practice - tell us about it! Please send information about your new location and contact details with a picture of your premises.
- Reviews sections: Have you read a really good book on a massage therapy or some other relevant health-related topic, found a new information resource or tool, or been on an excellent evidence-based course which you would like to share with others by writing a review?
- Product Review section: Have you used a really great product recently and would like to tell others about it?
- Events or local group meetings: Have you got an event or a local group meeting coming up which our members might be interested in? Let the MNZ Executive Administrator know.
- Requirements: please refer to our article guidelines. NB: Except for opinion-pieces and reviews, articles must be well supported with evidence including references.
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA 6 or 7 format or Vancouver numbered format.
- Word count:
- Feature articles 1000--2000 words
- Standard articles 250-1000 words (e.g., opinion pieces)
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA format (6th or 7th edition).
- Font: Arial 12 point
- Images: if using these, they need to be high quality images, at least 1MB in size, in jpg or gif format.
- Format: Word document
- Indents: One tab to set indents and no double spacing after full stops
Article contributions, profiles and reports must be sent via email as a Word document file Please do not send your article in the body of an email and do not use Google Docs to send to us.
Accompanying images must be attached as separate files (jpg or gif).
Please do not embed images in the article. Instead, include a place marker in the body of your document to indicate where each image should be inserted e.g. INSERT IMAGE 1 HERE
To submit an article, contact: email@example.com
To book a one-off advert for Issue 2 2022 or a package of adverts, go HERE to book online. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to feature in Issue 2 products with proven efficacy.
Find a Therapist: