Issue Three 2022 MNZ Magazine is now available!
Working with the Head and Neck.
Did you know you can submit CPD hours for reading the MNZ Magazine?! Log CPD hours from the CPD membership page.
Featured in this issue:
- Manual Therapy Safety in the Head and Neck: a Person Centered Guide - Walz Fritz, PT
- Concussion and TBI in New Zealand - Rebekah Miller, BPhty, MPhty
- Using Manual Lymphatic Drainage to improve symptoms of Post-Concussion Syndrome: a Case Study - Bernie Withington, MNZ Co-chair & RMT
- Body-Mind Connection and Healing in Traumatic Brain Injury - Tania Davidson, PhD, Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Plus....many more articles to keep you engaged
Check out this latest issue and previous issues in the Members Area of the website, and if you prefer a hard copy please print the PDF version.
A member survey regarding the use of the MNZ magazine revealed that the PDF version is most widely used and therefore we have decided not to provide the digital version moving forward.
Please note: due to copyright rules of some articles, MNZ Magazine may not be shared via online social networks, discussion forums or circulated without prior permission from MNZ.
The Team at MNZ
Find a Therapist: