Calling all articles and advertising bookings for Issue 1 2022
The focus for this issue is: TRAUMA INFORMED MASSAGE THERAPY
We will be featuring articles from a range of health professionals, covering related topics.
Deadline for articles and advertisement bookings: 6th February 2022
- Would you like to contribute an opinion piece related to our theme?
- Would you like to be involved in pulling together a current and evidence-based piece for one of our regular sections related to pregnancy and/or postpartum,"Anatomy & Physiology Update
- Would you like to write about a business topic in our "Business Matters" column?
- Have you changed location or set up a new practice - tell us about it in the "Who's Where" section. Please send information with a picture of your premises.
- Have you read a really good book on a massage therapy or some other relevant health-related topic, found a new information resource or tool, or been on an excellent evidence-based course which you would like to share with others by writing something for the "Reviews" sections?
- Have you used a really great product recently and would like to tell others about it in our "Product Review" section?
- Have you got an event or a local group meeting coming up which our members might be interested in? Let the MNZ Executive Administrator know for our "What's On" column.
- Are you a massage therapy student or new graduate and keen to be in our "Spotlight on Students & New Grads" column? This can be a great way of connecting with other members across the country, engage in some self-publicity and it is also a fantastic way to promote the benefits of doing formal training in massage therapy and what it can lead to. Contact the editors to request the profile template document.
- Do you have feedback on something in the magazine or related to our profession that you would like to share your views or feedback on via the "Letters to the Editor" section? Contact the editors with your ideas and thoughts - you may get your letter/email in print!
- Requirements: please refer to our article guidelines. NB: Except for opinion-pieces and reviews, articles must be well supported with evidence including references.
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA 6 or 7 format or Vancouver numbered format.
- Word count:
- Feature articles 1000--2000 words
- Standard articles 250-1000 words (e.g., opinion pieces)
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA format (6th or 7th edition).
- Font: Arial 12 point
- Images: if using these, they need to be high quality images, at least 1MB in size, in jpg or gif format.
- Format: Word document
- Indents: One tab to set indents and no double spacing after full stops
Article contributions, profiles and reports must be sent via email as a Word document file Please do not send your article in the body of an email and do not use Google Docs to send to us.
Accompanying images must be attached as separate files (jpg or gif).
Please do not embed images in the article. Instead, include a place marker in the body of your document to indicate where each image should be inserted e.g. INSERT IMAGE 1 HERE
Download Full MNZ Magazine Guidelines for Article Contributors
To submit an article, contact: email@example.com
To book a one-off advert for Issue 1 2022 or a package of adverts, go HERE to book online. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Therapist:
Login to manage your membership details, access your CPD and have access to member privileged information.
Welcome to the new MNZ website!
Update your details
Are your details up to date? Check them now.