Calling all articles and advertising bookings for Issue 3 2021.
The focus for this issue is: Men's Health
We will be featuring articles from a range of health professionals, covering related topics.
Deadline for articles and advertisement bookings: Thursday 1st October 2021.
For this upcoming issue we are wanting content on these areas:
- Writing about a business topic in our "Business Matters" column, e.g. marketing targeting men's health issues either within a massage clinic or integrative health practice.
- Are you a massage therapy student or new graduate and keen to be in our "Spotlight on Students & New Grads" column? This can be a great way of connecting with other members across the country, engage in some self-publicity and it is also a fantastic way to promote the benefits of doing formal training in massage therapy and what it can lead to. Contact the editors to request the profile template document.
- Have you changed location or set up a new practice? Tell us about it in the "Who's Where" section. Please send information with a picture of your premises.
- Have you read a really good book on a massage therapy or some other relevant health-related topic, found a new evidence-based resource or tool, or been on an excellent evidence-informed course which you would like to share with others by writing something for the "Reviews" sections?
- Have you used a really great product recently and would like to tell others about it in our "Product Review" section?
- Have you got an event or a local group meeting coming up for our "What's On" page which our members might be interested in? Let the MNZ Executive Administrator know.
Article guidelines and format requirements:
- Requirements: please refer to our article guidelines. NB: With the exception of opinion-pieces and reviews, articles must be well supported with evidence including references
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA 6 or 7 format or Vancouver numbered format
- Word count: Featured Articles 1000-2000 words. Standard articles 250-1000 words (e.g., opinion pieces)
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA format (6th or 7th edition)
- Font: Arial 12 point
- Images: If using these, they need to be high quality images, at least 1MB in size, in jpg and gif format
- Format: Word document
- Indents: One tab to set indents and no double spacing after full stops
Article contributions, profiles and reports must be sent via email as a Word document file not as a PDF or as text in the body of an email. Please do not use Google Docs to send to us.
Accompanying images must be attached as separate files (jpg or gif). Please do not embed images in the article. Instead, include a place marker in the body of your document to indicate where each image should be inserted, e.g. INSERT IMAGE 1 HERE.
To submit an article, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Therapist: