Issue Two 2022 MNZ Magazine is now available!
Professionalism and the Future of our Industry.
Did you know you can submit CPD hours for reading the MNZ Magazine?! Log CPD hours from the CPD membership page.
Featured in this issue:
- Strategising for our Future - Bernie Withington & Florence Samuels, MNZ Co-chairs
- Education Update - Doug Maynard, MNZ Education Officer
- Understanding the Influence of Imaging and Diagnostic Labels: an Insight into Shoulder Pain - Bodine Ledden, Soft Tissue Therapist
- Motor Control - Chris Sutton, MNZ RMT
- Plus....many more articles to keep you engaged
Check out this latest issue and previous issues in the Members Area of the website, and if you prefer a hard copy please print the PDF version.
A member survey regarding the use of the MNZ magazine revealed that the PDF version is most widely used and therefore we have decided not to provide the digital version moving forward.
Please note: due to copyright rules of some articles, MNZ Magazine may not be shared via online social networks, discussion forums or circulated without prior permission from MNZ.
The Team at MNZ
Find a Therapist: