Calling all articles and advertising bookings for Issue 2 2021.
The focus for this issue is Oncology - working with clients with cancer and surviving cancer
We will be featuring articles from a range of health professionals, covering related topics.
Deadline for articles and advertisement bookings: 1st June 2021
For this upcoming issue we are wanting content on these areas:
- Writing our "Pathology" column looking at Breast Cancer
- Writing about a business-related topic in our "Business Matters" column - e.g. setting up an intergrative practice, specialising in oncology work, establishing yourself in a hospital or hospice setting working with patients going through cancer treatment or palliative care.
- Are you a massage therapy student or new graduate and keen to be in our "Spotlight on Students & New Grads" column? This can be a great way of connecting with other members across the country, engage in some self-publicity and it is also a fantastic way to promote the benefits of doing formal training in massage therapy and what it can lead to. Contact the editors to request the profile template document.
- Have you changed location or set up a new practice - tell us about it in the "Who's Where" section. Please send information with a picture of your premises.
- Have you read a really good book on a massage therapy or some other relevant health-related topic, found a new information resource or tool, or been on an excellent evidence-based course which you would like to share with others by writing something for the "Reviews" sections?
- Have you used a really great product recently and would like to tell others about it in our "Product Review" section?
- Have you got an event or a local group meeting coming up which our members might be interested in? Let the MNZ Executive Administrator know.
- Requirements: please refer to our article guidelines. NB: Except for opinion-pieces and reviews, articles must be well supported with evidence including references.
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA 6 format or 7 or Vancouver numbered format.
- Word count: i. Feature articles: 1000-2000 words / ii. Standard articles 200-1000 words (e.g. opinion pieces)
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA format (6th or 7th edition).
- Font: Arial 12 point
- Images: if using these, they need to be high quality images, at least 1MB in size, in jpg or gif format
- Format: Word document
- Indents: One tab to set indents and no double spacing after full stops
To submit an article, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a one-off advert for Issue 2 2021 or a package of adverts, go HERE to book online. For more information, contact: email@example.com. We would love to feature in Issue 2 products with proven efficacy.
Find a Therapist: