Calling all articles and advertising bookings for Issue 1 2021.
The focus for this issue is: PREGNANCY & POSTPARTUM
We will be featuring articles from a range of health professionals, covering related topics
Deadline for articles and advertisement bookings: Monday 1st February 2021.
- Would you like to contribute an opinion piece related to our theme?
- Would you like to be involved in pulling together a current and evidence-based piece for one of our regular sections related to pregnancy and/or postpartum? "Anatomy & Physiology Update"
- Would you like to write about a business topic in our "Business Matters" column?
- Have you changed location or set up a new practice - tell us about it in the "Who's Where" section. Please send information with a picture of your premises.
- Have you read a really good book on massage therapy techniques or some other relevant health-related topic, found a new information resource or tool, or been on an excellent evidence-based course which you would like to share with others by writing something for the "Reviews" sections?
- Have you used a really great product recently and would like to write a "Product Review" to share with your fellow therapists or students?
- Have you got an event or a local group meeting coming up which our members might be interested in? Let the MNZ Executive Administrator know for our "What's On" column.
- Are you a massage therapy student or new graduate and keen to be in our "Spotlight on Students & New Grads" column? This can be a great way of connecting with other members across the country, engage in some self-publicity and it is also a fantastic way to promote the benefits of doing formal training in massage therapy and what it can lead to. Contact the editors to request the profile template document.
- Do you have feedback on something in the magazine or related to our profession that you would like to share your views or feedback on via the "Letters to the Editor" section? Contact the editors with your ideas and thoughts - you may get your letter/email in print!
- Requirements: please refer to our article guidelines. NB: With the exception of opinion-pieces and reviews, articles must be well supported with evidence including references.
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA 6 format or Vancouver numbered format.
- Word count: Maximum of 2500 words (e.g. articles, opinion pieces)
- Style: Academic style of writing where relevant (except opinion pieces and reviews) and include references in APA format.
- Font: Arial 12 point
- Images: Maximum of 4 per article, at least 1MB in size
- Format: One tab to set indents and no double spacing after full stops
- Submission: Article contributions, profiles and reports must attached as a Word document file (NB: please do not send in the body of an email). Accompanying images must be attached as separate files (jpg or gif) (NB: please do not embed images in the article).
To submit an article, contact: email@example.com
Find a Therapist: