Executive Administrator Vacancy
(15 hours per week)
MNZ is seeking expressions of interest for the Executive Administrator role.
Applications now closed - role filled October 2018.
The purpose of this position is to manage and oversee all operational and business functions of MNZ and to advise and support the Executive Committee to fulfill their governance and strategic requirements for the organisation.
The position involves running the administration of MNZ which includes, but is not limited to; inducting and providing administrative support to the Executive Committee, working alongside the President of MNZ to ensure strategic goals are set and implemented, overseeing the General Administrator, website management, sharing the advertising with the General Administrator, liaising with the Magazine Editor, organising the Annual General Meeting, oversight of conference planning and working to provide additional member benefits.
Hours: 15 hours per week - working from home.
Pay range: $28-$32 per hour, depending on experience and skills. As this is a contracted position, there is no provision for paid leave or overtime rates.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly organised
- Can problem solve effectively
- Is able to self-manage competing demands
- Can work from home (computer provided)
- Has an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- Has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Is customer service focused
- Has excellent computer skills with experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher) and website maintenance skills, or a willingness and ability to learn
- Can work unsupervised
- Is a good team player
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative/management role
- Experience managing staff
- Experience in working in a sole charge capacity
- Experience within a membership organisation of reporting to a Board preferred
- Experience in or an understanding of the massage industry in New Zealand preferred
The position description can be downloaded here: Executive Administrator Position Description
How to apply
To apply for this contracted position, please submit an application. Your application must include:
- An up to date CV
- A covering letter outlining why you are interested in the position and what skills and experience you would bring to the role
- The names and contact details of 2 work-related referees (employers)
For any questions related to this vacancy, or to submit an application, please email:
Closing date: Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Find a Therapist: