2022 Allied Health Awards Virtual Gala
NZ Massage Therapist of the Year - Nominations Open!
Following the success of the Australian Allied Health Awards, this event has now been extended to New Zealand.
In 2022 AH are doing a very exciting HYBRID EVENT - the Australian Allied Health Awards will be held both face to face in Sydney 10th September 2022 and virtually simultaneously.
They will also hold the inaugural New Zealand Allied Health Awards and the virtual gala will be held on 5th November 2022.
They will be donating $5 from every NZ ticket sold to an amazing local charity who support women working in healthcare - Wahine Connect
Would you like to make a nomination for the NZ Massage Therapist of the Year?! See the selection of awards on offer.
Nominations are already open and will close by midnight on 29th May (no extensions available).
Here is some information about the awards gala, some top tips for your awards nomination application and how to apply:
The selection criteria for your nominee are:
- Promotion & contribution to the profession and/or setting
- Collaborates & effectively communicates within the Allied Health community
- Outstanding client-centred, evidence-based service delivery or health outcomes
- Outstanding leadership and integrity
- Impact & innovation - with a focus over the last 12 months
Who is eligible for nomination?
- Currently registered with their National Association/Body (Massage New Zealand Inc.)
- Has practiced either clinically or non-clinically 6 months in the last 12 months
- Is a New Zealand resident/citizen
Get your thinking caps on and get writing! We would be delighted to see an NZ Massage Therapist receiving this award at the gala in November. Nominations close midnight 29th May 2022.
Nga mihi nui
Massage New Zealand Executive Committee
Find a Therapist:
Login to manage your membership details, access your CPD and have access to member privileged information.
Welcome to the new MNZ website!
Update your details
Are your details up to date? Check them now.